September is Save Your Photos Month!
I will be presenting with other local organizers. Come join us to learn and be inspired to save your photos, so that you may enjoy and share them for years to come.
Where: Mercer Island Community Center, 8236 SE 24th Street, Mercer Island, WA
When: Saturday September 29, 2018, 9:30-11:30
We will discuss your photos and memorabilia including:
- The ABCs of Print Photo Organizing, Molly Bullard
- Protecting and Preserving Your Originals, Meaghan Kahlo
- Backup Options For Your Digital Images, Amy Langlois
- iPhone Quick Tips, Mirja Heide
- Sharing Your Memories, Susan Costello
We will also have a panel discussion to answer your questions about scanning, metadata, genealogy, and more.